EDD is today

|

That is, the expected due date or estimated day of delivery....or the expectant day of denial for this child. I'm convinced this baby is laid-back and in no hurry to grace us with his/her presence since he or she is still all nestled up, warm, happy, and not giving me any grief. Seriously, I don't think I should feel this good at full term.

On the other hand, I'm praying this baby would come before the TDI (threatened day of induction) which comes next week. And in the mean time I'm walking, squatting, pushing pressure points, and whatever else I can to lovingly encourage this baby to come meet the world. If you'd like, pray with us...otherwise next week will bring the bundle.

Any guesses of what we're having?

5 comments:

Brad Boydston said...

Yes. I am guessing that you're having a baby.

Unknown said...

I guess it's a boy or a girl....hehehe...

Janice said...

Hollie, go start making a couple loaves of bread!! You might not get to bake them, we can hope. Praying for you two and Aaron. I'm sure it is a girl or boy....a boy!

Alli Unruh said...

Praying for you friend...glad you feel good, and as for my guess, girl. We'll see....

Unknown said...

oh. hollie. i know that feeling all to well. due date gone by. and by. and by. 15 days past my due date with adelaide to be exact. my sweet doctor was so patient with me not to induce until absolutely necessary, monitoring me more closely instead. and what do you know, day 15 was the charm. I went into labor on my own.

Don't get too discouraged. We'll be praying for you and your little bundle. I'm no good at guessing. I guessed wrong for myself both times.