The art project

|

I don't think I've had quite the normal nesting phase as many prego women do, but here is evidence of my artistic phase that struck for the nursery. Now that it's finally done, I guess we can have a baby. But I don't think this child is in any hurry to come out...39+ weeks now and counting.

3 comments:

Julie said...

so cool! That's awesome. You're going to be a fabulous mama.

mph0172@gmail.com said...

Hey- just checking in on you. We celebrated Arleigh today and were hoping you might have a celebration of your own. Thanks again for keeping the kids 1 year ago for us- we miss you!
Mandy

Janice said...

You are our family artist!!! How awesome the pictures are. I would love to see your nursery. You will be such a wonderful mama. We are anxiously waiting for a call. We are all praying for an easy time for you. God has a wonderful Blessing coming your way. Love you two.