Search:
Nice garden. Where are you cooking your meth now?
you look beautiful! can't wait to meet baby
So glad you put up some belly pics! You look beautiful, Hollie - hope your pregnancy is going well!
Oh Hollie! You are so pretty! I hope that you are having an easy pregnancy esp. in the heat... Do you know Boy or Girl? I'm due in 13 days! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
You look beautiful, Hollie! Can't wait to see you Sunday. I'll call you this weekend so we can make a more firm plan of when and where.
Hollie!Just checked your blog to see what's up--what news! Congrats to you guys!! How exciting!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice garden. Where are you cooking your meth now?
you look beautiful! can't wait to meet baby
So glad you put up some belly pics! You look beautiful, Hollie - hope your pregnancy is going well!
Oh Hollie! You are so pretty! I hope that you are having an easy pregnancy esp. in the heat... Do you know Boy or Girl? I'm due in 13 days! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
You look beautiful, Hollie! Can't wait to see you Sunday. I'll call you this weekend so we can make a more firm plan of when and where.
Hollie!
Just checked your blog to see what's up--what news! Congrats to you guys!! How exciting!
Post a Comment