We made it back....actually I made it back and Hollie is on her way to NYC. The Camry did much better than our rear-ends over the past two weeks. We enjoyed seeing many of our west coast friends, and seeing most of the desert contained in the lower 48 states...
Congratulations to Hollie on her M.A. in Intercultural Studies! Pictures will be up as soon as she gets back (...maybe we'll keep the blog up to date now that she does not have school to occupy her time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Hollie!!!
Wonderful news! We're thrilled for you! I think of the paper you were writing way back when about adjusting to a new 'society' everytime I leave my front door out here! Got any pointers new grad?
Congrats on your graduation. Any chance that I could get a digital copy of your paper/thesis? I would like to read it!
Post a Comment