Life gets busy sometimes

|


This was my life a few weeks ago. Single parent to five children ages 8, 6, 4, 4, and 1 year. Let's hope that doesn't become reality.

And Sam turned one.

He still falls a lot on his head. Is walking all over the place. He inherited the talking gene from someone in his family. He's very cute and still cuddles in the morning. More on him later.

Then I came home. The Voth parents came for about 5 days. Thank goodness, because I got sick and Sam would have had complete run of the house had they not been here. Thanks, Mimee and Papa.

We had a birthday party. Yes, that's another post. It was lovely and Sam devoured his entire cupcake.

If I have a good weekend, I'll get some of those picts posted. We'll see.

1 comments:

pkv said...

What a cute pic of Sam and his cousins! You made it through the week...yeah! Had a great time in CC and at Sam's party...FUN!
Hugs...