Where's our stuff?

|
I had to post something new so the lovely picture of Aaron's lips didn't pop up every time our blog was opened. Poor guy....don't worry, I didn't kiss those lips til they were healed.

Good news....we closed on our little abode yesterday morning and we will (hopefully) gain possession today. But, we are unsure of the location of our personal goods as we've been told they are in two different places. We're hoping for their arrival tomorrow or Friday since the folks from Fairview are flying in for the weekend. We'd love for our stuff to be here so we have extra hands to move in!

If you are dying to know our new address, email me....or you can just wait until we send out an update via email or snail mail.

And...the thesis is nearing completion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write, write, think, write....I've prayed for you all week for the thesis to be completed before you set foot in you new home. Congratulations!! We are thrilled for you. janice

Unknown said...

Welcome back to Texas! I'm in Nacogdoches and was driving through my parents neighborhood and drove by the Schaub house. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see what Aaron is up to...and now I know. Melinda Niles (Walsh)