Our souvenir

|

We officially will have a 'boonie baby' come this fall.
(definition: anything originating from Guam is prefaced as 'boonie'....'boonie car' 'boonie dog' 'boonie furniture')

10 comments:

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wondered a few posts ago when you said "the tiredness and nausea are worth it in the end..." I knew it couldn't be anything else! So excited for you guys :)

Kevin and Amanda said...

WHAT?!!!!!! HOLLIE!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Mandy said...

yeah!!! so excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aaron & Hollie ~ Let the fun & games begin!

Krista

Unknown said...

Sweet. More cousins for my kids to pick on.

lp said...

whoohoo! congrats! i am so excited for you guys.

Josh said...

What the heck, Schaubs!!! Congrats. We're so excited for you guys. btw, how bout you guys stop by Portland on your way to Texas...

Rocky and Sunee said...

Awesome. i'm so excited for you guys!

Deb said...

Congrats, Hollie!
I just thought I'd check in w/ your blog & am so excited to see this news!! Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh WOW!!! CONGRATULATION !!! HOllie and Aaron....Can't wait to see who the baby will look like..I think he or she will look like a Micronesian, since its a Boony..hehehe....Anyways, Greetins to the two of you..Miss you guys...especially the Base...heh....

Charity.Ruda