When I returned to Guam a few weeks ago, I found water leaking from our hot water heater. After several tries from maintenance to fix it, they decided to replace it.....but decided to leave the old one on our porch. Three days later I was rolling that thing to the curb so someone would come get it. Lovely, huh?
How did they know Aaron is from East Texas?
When I returned to Guam a few weeks ago, I found water leaking from our hot water heater. After several tries from maintenance to fix it, they decided to replace it.....but decided to leave the old one on our porch. Three days later I was rolling that thing to the curb so someone would come get it. Lovely, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So fun to see your recent picts! Your sweet husband is hubby is looking good...even as a pack mule!Looking forward to seeing you in July!!! Love ya'll, Mom
Post a Comment