After the adventure coming back to Guam, I was home for less than 12 hours before venturing up to Japan to visit Aaron in Sasebo. What a fun little break we had to hang out and discover a little of rural Japan...and he only had to work one morning! The sushi, quiet and respectful Japanese people, manicured countryside, and beautiful pottery were highlights...but Aaron was the best part!
I'm back on island for about five weeks, reading my seven books for the next two classes in July, hanging out with all my friends that are moving/leaving in the next few weeks, and enjoying living in my home and sleeping in my bed. You forget how great it is to have your own domain until you don't have it for four months! I do miss our Peanut...not having a buddy in the house is actually quite sad. I'm just going to stay away from the pound so I don't tempt myself to get another dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment