Bird in the Bathroom

|
Some of you might remember my story from last summer when I was studying here at Biola...about my adventure in going to a professor's house that has 24 birds living in her one bedroom apartment with her. (Check out a post from July 2007).

So continue the weird bird humor, I was taking a bathroom break during my night class on Tuesday night and while doing my duty, someone came into the restroom and turned on the water and exclaimed, "Oh honey, I know that scares you....but it's just running water. It'll be okay." Although I thought she was speaking to a baby or small child, the familiar voice revealed to me she was talking to her bird (as it was perched on her shoulder). She then proceeded to enter a stall and do her business...all while talking to her bird (perched on her shoulder--twirping back at her). I franticly finished up, washed my hands, and escaped from the bathroom before seeing this professor so I wouldn't accidentally laugh.

Does this seem strange to anyone else? No offense to anyone who has birds as pets, but this seems a little strange and dirty to me.

2 comments:

lp said...

i just read this entry to faith. we very much appreciate your insight to this situation. it allowed faith to picture me eating that yummy salad (aka...bird food). it's fantastic you shared this with all. keep the love comin'.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.