Angel, my hero

|
Although I thought the shrew fiasco was finished, I was pleasantly greeted by another shrew last night as I was talking on the phone and it confidently pranced out from under my oven. Fabulous. So I got Peanut in there to check out what was going on and she realized one was in there, but didn't seem to do anything. I moved the traps to the kitchen and decided to wait. I was not a happy camper at this point.
I went to bible study and we decided afterwards to take our friends', the Goepner's, dog that chases and kills shrews over to our house to she what she could do. We began searching the house and discovering more and more shrew pooh (and you have no idea how much I've already cleaned up!). We pulled the fridge out and Angel (my new hero) sniffed something...eventually the victim came running out and after chasing it around the corner and under the bookshelf, Angel ended it's life.
Here are the Goepner's (minus Erik in Iraq) with my hero, Angel. I think she needs to teach Peanut a lesson or two. Let's hope that was the only shrew left.

0 comments: