Not much is happening...I go to work, take students to ministry, work out, eat the single girl meals (I've missed that!), and take Peanut on long walks at night. It's getting really hot now so the night walks are great.
Since we haven't seen many of you in forever I thought I'd post a recent picture of me and my husband (isn't the skinhead with the growing mustache nice?). I just realized today how much I have aged...moving closer to 30 is showing up in my face. Kinda scary.
3 comments:
aged?? Hollie Schaub, for the love, you are beautiful! ever since you got married, you have this wonderful glow about you. glad to see you are doing well!
Love, Joy
Hey, Babe, you are beautiful & you look like you're at least 25. Aaron, too! Hardly recognized him w/no hair...he's keeping cool.
Love, mom
Peanut isn't quite as good looking as his owners! :0) But, she is cute and a great companion!
what's up with the dirt on aaron's face? send the man a washrag!
Post a Comment