I think I've officialy stepped into manhood. I've particapated in the making of a 'diaper cake'. let me tell you...tons of fun.
We leave on vacation on monday...so please feel free to call at all hours starting Monday.
Very little killings to report. One pig (only 20lbs).
A VERY BIG THANK YOU goes to the lovely people who sent a box of dog bones. Peanut managed to chew a dvd this morning, but she is well taken care of now.
I understand the discussion of Christmas gifts has begun. I'd like to add my own "or we could..." to the discussion...but I think I'd have a much better time slamming my hand in a car door.
(Hollie here) We wish you all a happy thanksgiving with lots of turkey, football, naps, and crying children for those of you that have them. We'll be getting massages in Thailand while thinking of you...love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment